Monday, November 7, 2011

It's been a long time since my last post.

Can you believe my little guy is this small. I took this picture a few weeks ago so I'll always remember how small my big guy becomes. He fell asleep in our bed that night and got to spend the night with mommy. J.R. always says he will sleep in daddy's bed and daddy will sleep downstairs on the couch or in the other bedroom.

Here's some fun bedtime pictures. We've started flossing our teeth, that's been pretty comical. J.R. loves the picture of him with his fists out, he does this all the time. It's pretty funny!


Here are some pictures of J.R. at his school Halloween party. I volunteered that day for 3 hours at his school, the best 3 hours of my week. J.R. was Buzz Light year from Toy Story! The bottom picture is his favorite teacher he had over the summer, Miss Alexis. He loves her and I think that's his first crush! She comes to babysit sometimes and he blushes.. I've never seen him act like this only with Miss Alexis.



Here's J.R. on Halloween night. We went to our old neighborhood and hung out with Margie and Bill. J.R. had a blast... we all loved it and missed our old neighbors!


We went to a Wrangler's hockey game and Uncle Scott came with... A wonderful older woman got a puck that came over the net who sat next to me. She gave the puck to J.R. and he slept with that puck for a week. He was SO happy and celebrated all night!

Here are some fun pictures of J.R. over the last few weeks. The first picture is J.R. playing around the house. The other two were from last Friday, date night for J.R. and mommy. We went to see Puss and Boots then had french fries and ranch after the movie.



 This is just a funny thing I don't want to forget and can't resit posting. Over the weekend J.R. had a baseball game. After the game we had a birthday party for a friend and when we got home J.R. got out of the car and said, "Mama take my hat, it killed my hair." I couldn't believe my ears and asked him to repeat what he just said. He continued as he pulled up some locks of his hair, "look my hat killed my hair." J.R. is his father's son, this guy is a riot.

At 1am last night, I heard J.R. cough. I still have his video monitor going and he's almost 3 years old.. I laugh that it will be there until he moves out of our house... Anyway, he coughed and went into his room and he was wheezing and not catching his breath. I yelled at Tony we were going to the emergency room. As I walked in the ER, the nurse heard his cough, saw my stark white face and said, "Oh honey, he is fine, he has croup. This is the best thing he could have because we'll give him a shot, it will open his throat and he'll be fine." Color then returns to my face then I see Tony running into the ER with the same white face and she tells him the same thing. Thinking back I have to laugh, the doctor's and nurse's at ER's must get some crazy looking parents... Tony and I were those parents last night!

Here's a picture of J.R. taking a nap in daddy's bed with mommy this afternoon. He's recovering quickly!

No comments:

Post a Comment