This year is going to be so much fun for J.R. (and us) at Christmas. He understands so much more and almost every morning he tells me that it's Christmas time. We have a ritual in the morning that we've started this Christmas season. After I wake J.R. up at 8:30am (Yes, he's a sleeper like his daddy!) we go down stairs and plug in his little Christmas tree and then he tries to sing Christmas carols... well kind of... Here's a picture of J.R.'s big Christmas tree before presents are under the tree. J.R. thinks that any package that gets delivered to our his is for him so it will be interesting to see how he'll respond to presents that aren't his... a good learning experience for the little guy!
This last weekend I brought out all the Christmas decorations. J.R. LOVED this music box that has Christmas symbols go round and round. I took this picture. He looks so innocent and sweet. I can only imagine what he's thinking!
I've had a long week and it's only Wednesday! I've had a major install and I'm designing other big projects this week. I won't bore you with details but Tony noticed how exhausted I've been the last few days and my hubby cooked dinner. He hasn't cooked dinner for me in years.. literally! He's such a good guy I'm a lucky lady, here's a picture of my big guy cooking!
Now this is priceless! If you notice J.R.'s hockey game is on the couch and there is his piano with a microphone next to the couch. Well he was playing with his hockey game then he decided he needed to sing, "Oh Canada", Canada's national anthem. A few nights ago Uncle Scott and J.R. stood in front of the hockey net and sang the US national anthem with their hands over their hearts. Then they started singing Oh Canada over and over and over again!
One last funny J.R. story. The other night after J.R. was home from school, he was sitting on the couch watching tv. Out of the blue, he told said, "daddy, my wee wee is getting big like yours". I was in the kitchen and Tony walked over to me trying not to laugh too loud. The funny thing is that same morning after waking up, J.R. was sitting on the couch watching his cartoons while I was getting his breakfast ready and he told me, "mama me wee wee is getting big like yours." I told J.R. that mommy doesn't have a wee wee and J.R. responded, "oh, let me see". I told J.R. he couldn't ask to see girls private parts. I told Tony, he gets to have the SEX talk with his son when he's 16 because I had the wee wee talk with him when he was two!




No comments:
Post a Comment