Monday, November 5, 2012

Cheap Tacos!

Last Saturday night J.R., Tony and I were at home watching movies. I can't remember what movie but I'm sure it was a super hero movie of some sort. There was a Taco Bell commerical that came on and J.R. kept asking for tacos. J.R. got Tony in the mood for tacos after a few minutes so being the mommy that I am, I went out and got taco's for my boys. After I got home Tony asked how much the 12 taco pack cost, he was curious as we rarely eat fast food. I told him it was $10.81 and J.R. pipes up, "that's cheap"! Are you kidding me, what have we created?? I informed Mr. Zaino that it was in fact not cheap and $10 is a lot of money, especially for a 3 year old! Boy, this kid is his father already!

J.R. went trick or treating with his good buddy from school, Elizar. We went to his neighborhood which is only 1 mile from our house. I had no idea how close they were! They had such a fun time and got so much candy, J.R. was asking to be done trick er treating before we were finished. I also had no idea how much candy weighed! He had such a good time, this was his first year really trick er treating!






Here's J.R. right before we headed over to Elizar's for trick er treating. He's fighting Uncle Scott in front of our house!



J.R. has recently started wearing unmatched socks. This started over the weekend and has continued through the day today. With the time change Mr. Zaino was up at 7:30am. This kid normally sleeps in until 10 or 11am if we let him. Today he woke up early and as I walked out of my bedroom there's J.R. in our loft waiting for me with mismatching socks! He says he likes them that way, who knows maybe he'll be starting a new trend?



Here's J.R. driving the hummer. Tony took these pictures Friday after taking him to the Jump Zone. Yep, it is what it sounds like, this place has a huge 10,000 foot indoor trampoline. J.R. and Tony LOVE this place.




I forgot about these pictures. Here is J.R. enjoying his loot he got trick er treating. We realized J.R. had never had a Reece's pieces or snickers! I had to take a picture of both firsts! Yum!




We are on our way to the UNLV football game. J.R. does not look very excited in this picture but trust me, he is VERY excited! He's totally into football right now. God, please don't let my little boy want to play football!



I'll leave  you with this last picture of J.R. making a funny face. He loves for me to take pictures of him making funny faces. It's kind of funny, he considers something funny doing something with his mouth. He normally sticks out his tongue!







No comments:

Post a Comment