Wednesday, November 17, 2010

The beginning of the Zaino Family Blog

It's 7:23am on November 17th, 2010 and this is my first attempt at our blog. I feel like I need to post a picture of the reason why I'm starting this blog.


This little guy is 1 year, 22 months, 11 days and 17 hours old... J.R. Zaino! Currently, he is sleeping in as you can see, since we changed his bedtime from 7pm to 8pm he tends to sleep in until 8am now.

I feel like time flies and I've already forgotten some of the most precious moments of this little guys life. This blog will help me keep track of our family so the special moments won't be a forgotten memory. Maybe one day long from now this little guy will appreciate reading a post from his past when he's much older of course! We love this little guy so and had no idea when we first brought him home all the joy and fun he would bring into our lives. He made our house a home and made our family real!

No comments:

Post a Comment