The potty: Saturday night after Thanksgiving J.R. said he had to pee pee. I put him on the toilet and what do you know he pooped! We had our first poop in the toilet! I never thought I'd be SO excited. We had a party celebration for J.R. that night and he kept going back to the "potty" every few minutes. BTW, he LOVES to flush the toilet.
J.R. likes to mimic people, especially his daddy. While we were in Arizona J.R. saw his dad hit the floor with his hand and yell, "Oh man" while watching football. What do you know, J.R. follows doing the same thing, he was SO dramatic and everyone cracked up. All that J.R. needed was a laugh and now this is in his repertoire along with saying, "no way".
Fun pictures from Thanksgiving in Arizona!
| Playing golf on Thanksgiving. |
![]() |
| Playing hide and seek with Papa. |
![]() |
| Listening to dad's IPod. |
![]() |
| Reading the paper. Believe it or not the story was about hockey! |



No comments:
Post a Comment