Wednesday, September 21, 2011

T-ball, Green Valley and so much more...

J.R. joined his first team last week, his first t-ball team. We practice twice a week and will have some games coming up in October! Here's some pictures of his first few practices! I know I'm biased but he's pretty good!





J.R.'s first team huddle

We have been doing lots of things, never a dull moment in the Zaino household! We've been playing hockey at the ice rink.



Having lunch after a hard hockey practice with daddy!

We spent one day at the strip with Sandi going to the M&M store, Rainforest Cafe and of course J.R.'s most exciting thing meeting Woody and Buzz!



We went to Springs Preserve and played with Audrey. We had lunch and looked at bugs! We even got to release some lady bugs!




We just got back from grandpa's house in Green Valley AZ.  We had a fun weekend playing hockey, baseball and golf. Grandpa got some left handed golf clubs cut down so J.R. could have "real" clubs!






Here are some more pictures of J.R. that I'd like to share... it's nonstop over here!


Auntie Lori sent J.R. a HUGE sticker book of his favorite guy.. Sponge Bob!

I baked a cake for the first day of football.

J.R. and mommy went shopping for SHOES! J.R. was so excited for his new shoes.

Relaxing at home.

Enjoying the nice weather here in Vegas.. finally!

Laying in bed with daddy watching Sponge bob.

Riding go karts with daddy after batting practice at the batting cages.

No comments:

Post a Comment