I can't tell you how many times the over the last few months I've thought to myself.. I need blog this about what J.R. was doing or saying and of course now I have forgotten, just my luck!
We have been super busy the last few months. We went to California with Nana, Papa and Auntie Lori at the end of August. We had so much fun! We went to Disneyland and stayed close to Huntington Beach. We went to 3 baseball games. We have adopted the Angels as our favorite team now.. reason being J.R. got 2 balls thrown to him from the field. One ball was thrown to him by a player while he was running into the dugout. I should elaborate.. It was thrown to Tony, Tony missed it and Papa saved the day and caught the ball. If you ask J.R. he will tell you he caught it be we all know the real story!
Here are some pictures of from our vacation.
No comments:
Post a Comment