Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Friends

This past weekend J.R. and I met with Kendra and Audrey at the Springs Preserve for a play date. I have known Kendra since we've been in Vegas and luckily we got pregnant around the same time. Audrey was born exactly 2 months to the day before J.R.

Needless to say they've been playing together since birth. I realized this weekend that I take for granted the special relationship between J.R. and Audrey. J.R. gets so excited when I tell him we have a play date with Audrey. I can't tell him until the day of the play date otherwise he'll tell me nonstop that he wants to see Audrey. They have done so many fun things together over the last 2 years. J.R. follows Audrey around like a puppy dog, it's so adorable.

Another little girl and her mother joined us for our play date at the Springs Preserve. We kept having to push J.R. and Audrey to include their new friend. I think J.R. and Audrey have their own language. They play so well together, it's effortless. We are so lucky to have such wonderful friends, both J.R. and myself. It's exciting to think J.R. and Audrey could very easily be life long friends.

Here's some pictures of their fun time together last weekend.




No comments:

Post a Comment