Friday, August 5, 2011

It's been a long time...

I have been so busy, probably the busiest I have ever been. Work has been consuming my all my time. I take every day from 5pm to 8pm off to spend with J.R. but after he goes to bed around 8pm I'm back to work ... this too shall pass!

J.R. has been such a good boy. He's growing up so fast. I've missed posting for a few week so I've missed noteing the adorable conversations we've been having.

A few weeks ago he had a kickball tournament at school. My grandpa was in town so J.R. had a huge audience (Tony, Grandpa, Scott and myself). It turned out to be more of a soccer game with tackling. J.R. has a favorite friend as school Gavril. Watching them play was adorable, you can see how much they enjoy each other.

We had 2 birthday parties this last weekend, 2 girls from J.R.'s school. We played putt putt golf and went to a park and had snow cones, cotton candy and played in a jump house. It was great to see J.R. interact with all his classmates. You can see who his favorites are... J.R. is definitely not a wall flower..  he's in the middle of everything and everyone!

Here are some pictures over the last few weeks!











No comments:

Post a Comment