My friend Sandi came over to help Tony with J.R. all weekend while I was at headquarters. It sounds like they were on the go all day! They went to a movie, out to eat and played hockey. Tony told me that J.R. found some older boys on the ice that took the time to play and teach J.R. things. Once J.R. was with his "friends" he told his dad, "go away"!
This morning J.R. was telling me about his friend Gavril at school. I think that's his new best friend.. he replaced LoLo from Karens. This morning J.R. introduced me to Gavril and they went right to playing having dinosaur fights. His teacher said they spend the entire day together and play really well together.
Here's a picture of J.R. Monday morning with his new glasses I got him while I was in the airport in Boston. Blue Sponge Bob Square Pants glasses... last night he sang the entire Sponge Bob song before going to bed!
Here are some pictures Sandi sent me while I was away at Headquarters.
| J.R. enjoying Sandi's birthday cake! |
No comments:
Post a Comment