Monday, October 10, 2011

J.R.'s first baseball game!

 So we had J.R.'s first t-ball game this weekend. It was such good comedy watching 3 and 4 year olds try to play baseball. We had a blast! J.R. is the youngest on his team, he'll be 3 in 3 months. He did really well, he hit the ball pretty far and played first base. He typically doesn't like to field and only likes to bat (just like his daddy and mommy) but during the game he LOVED playing first base. We think he liked the fact everyone had to throw the ball to him then he got to throw the ball to home. I got some great videos! We have now gone from practice twice a week to only having a game every Saturday. I LOVED his uniform, it was SO adorable seeing my little guy's name on the back of his uniform. I'm sure this is first of many uniforms we buy!


Daddy getting J.R. ready putting on his baseball socks!

This made me smile!

Playing catch with his teammates.

This was adorable. The coach had them line up and spread their legs against the fence!

Beautiful sunny day!

We had a fun weekend. J.R. wore his current favorite monkey pj's to bed Saturday night and part of the day Sunday. I ran errands Sunday afternoon and when I got home Daddy and Uncle Scott finally changed my little guy into an outfit. Here's some pictures of J.R. in his fav pj's with his tummy showing!




Here's J.R. at mommy's work, well kind of, I work out of my home office but we just installed some furniture at the VA clinic in NW Vegas and had to stop by while our guys were working late Friday night. This is the main feature item in the clinic, the bubble machine,J.R. was fascinated as were we all.. this thing was so amazing!





I know this blog is about J.R. but I have to post something about the best buy I have ever made in my life! Here are some shoes that I purchased during a silent auction on Thursday night. These are designer Lanvin shoes that I stole for $75.00. I'm still shocked I was the highest bidder and still smiling.. guess this means I have to buy the "perfect' outfit!



I'm giggling to myself right now looking at this picture! This is J.R. this morning before he went to school. Yes, he was emphatic about wearing this to school. Not exactly what I would pick but hey we have to pick our battles right? He wore his hockey shirt, hockey pants and hockey socks... all purchased by Nana and Papa in Chicago!






No comments:

Post a Comment