We ran errands today, J.R., Sandi and myself. J.R. was adorable! I went into a shoe store to try on shoes and J.R. helped me like I always help him. He would grab the shoe and hold it on the ground and put my foot in the shoe. Here's a picture.
Here's a picture of J.R. hugging Sandi from behind. Sandi watched J.R. for us last night. We had a wedding to go to. Here's a picture of us before we left the house. I realize with all this J.R. mania, I rarely take pictures of Tony and myself. The tux Tony is wearing was the same Gucci tux he wore at our wedding. I must say, he still looks handsome!
Lastly, here's a picture of J.R. in his favorite place, our bedroom watching Sponge Bob before he goes to bed. By the way, J.R. can now show you one, two or three fingers when he's trying to negotiate how many episodes he gets to watch!
No comments:
Post a Comment