Wednesday, June 27, 2012

June

It's been WAY too long since my last post and I've missed posting so many things that I know I won't remember. I've had computer issues so I have no pictures to post just a few funny J.R. comments and stories that I don't want to forget and always want to remember.

This last weekend J.R. wanted to play baseball with his daddy. We can play baseball inside with soft styrofoam balls. So Tony told J.R. to gather 8 balls and then he would pitch to J.R. As I'm sitting there watching J.R. he goes to the "pitchers mound" and drops all the balls and says, "Why is everything so difficult?" then he slaps his knee. This guy is so theatrical!

J.R.'s new thing is complimenting mommy. He compliments my hair, my nails, my soft skin. The other day he said he loved my dress and requested that I pick him up from school wearing my pretty dress. He also has a new saying, "Mommy, I like your style." He says this daily. Yesterday as we were walking up the stairs to go to bed, J.R. told me I was the prettiest girl in the world but he asked that I not tell daddy that he said that otherwise daddy would "hulksmash" him.Where he picks this stuff up, I do not know but ladies watch out, he is going to be a sweet talker!

This kid is the biggest hugger you have ever met! He asked for 20 hugs a day.... literally. He always wants hugs and LOVES to cuddle in bed and watch tv. I'm loving this phase!

J.R. is going to have a fun month of July. He's staying home the entire month and our friend Sandi is going to be his nanny. J.R. is starting to say he dosen't like school, so he needs a break! We have him signed up for swim lessons daily and hockey basics class once a week! Plus AJ is coming to visit for at least 10 days in July. J.R. LOVES AJ! When AJ and Alenea were here in May J.R. was AJ's shadow. It was so adorable to see!

I'll be posting pictures from the last few months in a few days!

No comments:

Post a Comment