Monday, April 30, 2012

Fun Weekend!

We had such a fun weekend. Friday I took the day off, well kind of, as much as I could take off and J.R. and I spent the day together. He had an ENT doctor appointment that morning. Good news, no tubes yet.. keep your fingers crossed! Then J.R., Tony and I went out for lunch at my favorite place, Red Velvet Cafe. This is a Vegan restaurant which has non-vegan options and it's SO good! We go there so much J.R. says he wants to go to a different restaurant! After that J.R. and I went to get him summer shoes. We found some washable sandals from Pedipeg in Henderson. You might think our day was done but oh no, not in the Zaino household, we went to the Wrangler's Hockey game that night. J.R. didn't get to bed until 10:30pm! Here are some pictures from the hockey game.

J.R. ate his first hot dog! He was showing me it was in his mouth!

Having a little H20.

He has no hearing issues, he says it's, "too loud".


Saturday Tony, J.R., Uncle Scott and I went up the mountain to Mount Charleston. We rode a horse carriage then went up the mountain on a trail to have a snowball fight.

J.R. is actually driving the horse carriage!

This is a VERY serious situation here, check out the concentration.

Snow ball fight!

Sunday we took it easy and hung around the house, went out for lunch and played across the park across the street. Oh yes and ate ice cream sandwiches, that's our new favorite thing!

So I'll leave you with one cute story. J.R. asked me to show him how to work the remote. I kind of ignored him then he brought the remote over to me and said, "Mama with teamwork we can do this together!". Really.. I know all parents think their kids are funny and cute you can now officially add us to that list of parents. I never thought we'd be those!


No comments:

Post a Comment