Sunday, December 2, 2012

It's Christmas season!

J.R. did two cute things today that I want to remember.

Today I put all the Christmas decorations out, it took all day, ugh! I put up the lights outside, put out all the decorations around the house, put up the Christmas tree and the last thing I had to do was the ornaments on the tree. J.R. hung the stockings and put on the first ornament on the tree.

Here are the stockings J.R. hung.


J.R. picking out the first two ornaments for the tree.


J.R. getting ready to hang the ornaments.

J.R. hanging the ornaments.


 In the middle of putting up the ornaments he came into the living room and asked if he could put on his pj's. This was a shocker, he NEVER asks to put on his pj's. I look at him and see a big wet spot on his crotch, J.R. peed his pants! I sent him  upstairs to change and wipe himself down. A few minutes later I hear, "Wow, that's adorable!" I look up and see J.R. coming down the stairs with a big smile on his face. Then a few minutes later we walked by and said, "mom, the Christmas tree is beautiful." This guy really knows how to get himself out of hot water! I was so tired of the Christmas decorating and his comments and appreciation made me muddle through with a smile on my face.





Right before J.R. went upstairs for bed I made him clean up all his toys he played with throughout the day. I found a candy wrapper on the floor and asked J.R. to put it in the trash can, which he kindly obliged. J.R. asked where the wrapper came from and I told him it must have been daddy or Scott. J.R. swiftly responded, "now mom, I know it couldn't have been Scott he's not here mom so it had to be one of you two. Mom, you can't fool me I'm smart."

Last year I posted the picture below, I remember this moment so well. He opened up the Santa music box and was so memorized somehow I had my phone close so I could take a picture. Well this year I pulled out the same music box and he still loved watching it. I took another picture this year, I think this may turn into a yearly picture.

2011

2012
This Saturday we went to the Boulder City Santa Parade then met some friends out for dinner. J.R. was with Audrey and Alexis the entire time having a blast. He is so excited spend the weekend with them in Scottsdale soon!

J.R. with his two girls!
Here is a picture from last week of my sweet baby boy sleeping. I can never pass this up, he is so sweet when he sleeps.


No comments:

Post a Comment