What is J.R. Zaino like at 4 1/2 years old?
Things J.R. is obsessed with: sports, specifically baseball and hockey, superheros (he has tons of superhero underwear), balls (he took a football to school this week so he could sleep with it at nap time), bugs (he's interested in what they eat and loves to look at them), hummingbirds (we have a hummingbird feeder that J.R. watches every morning when he wakes up), cuddling (especially at night with his mommy, I'll be so sad when that changes), ranch dressing (he will eat ranch on almost anything especially french fries and pizza), traffic signs (he loves to read the speed limit signs and tell me when the red light turns green), talking (this kid never stops, he will talk to himself if we're not talking to him), laying in mommy and daddy's bed (this is a treat for J.R. but he must be in the middle of mommy and daddy), numbers (J.R. loves to write numbers, say numbers and do simple math, I know this is from watching sports on tv), Adventure Time (this show is J.R. and daddy's show they always watch it together) and Tootsie (it's so great to see how much J.R. loves his dog and honestly Tootsie loves him, she use to only sit on my lap but now she'll sit on J.R.'s lap)These are just a few of the things J.R. loves!
J.R. always comes up with the most funny and amazing things. Just in the last few days I tried to remember some of the one liners:
My brain works better than your guy's brain.
Mommy hasn't hatched Ruth yet.
After vomiting: Mommy, I tried to keep the vomit in my body but it had an secret escape plan.
Come over here mom and dance with the party.
Daddy, if you tell mommy sorry, it will make her feel a little better.
J.R. is such a sweet little boy. He cares about his friends they are very important to him. He likes everyone to be happy, if you are sad he'll try to make you smile and give you hugs. J.R. is also VERY competitive. He's even competitive about going to the potty. He always tries to "win" and be the first one done going potty. Everything is a competition with him. I know he gets this from his mommy and daddy since we are both pretty competitive.I love this little boy more than I could ever express or could ever have imaged. I love to sit and talk to J.R. it's amazing to see how his mind works and the amazing and sweet and funny things that he comes up with. I love to lay in his bed at night after reading him a book and listen to him talk and answer his questions. J.R. was worth the wait so far he is one of the best things I've done in my life.
No comments:
Post a Comment