I got a call from Candilhall today around 2pm and they said my little guy vomited after he woke up from his nap. Ms. Gabby said she knew something was wrong because he took a nap today and he never takes naps. He's been at home and only got sick once and has a low grade fever. We are suppose to go to visit grandpa on Wednesday so I hope he has a speedy recovery.
Tonight was the finals of the voice. This is a show that J.R. and I watch together, it's kind of "our thing". He LOVES music. Last week J.R. said the Voice was his favorite show of all time. I have so many videos of him singing and dancing, they are SO hilarious. Whenever he sees singing on tv he thinks it's a competition and asks who's going to get voted off!
A few weeks ago, J.R. and I were looking at dogs at the the local dog shelter on line. J.R. said that he wanted another dog but I told him we had a baby on the way and couldn't get another dog. J.R. promptly said, "Well when the baby leaves our house then we can get another dog." I had to let him know that Ruth would be staying with indefinitely.
J.R. is happy he's going to be a big brother. He always asks about Ruth and talks to her. Today he was telling me to eat sugar 3 times today because Ruth would REALLY like to taste sugar.We have her room ready to go, well kind of... we have her furniture in the extra bedroom downstairs. We'll see how that works out, Tony thinks it will be perfect while I'm not so sure.
Last Thursday J.R. finished his swim lessons. He is CRAZY about being in the water right now. Everyday he asks to get in the pool. It's so great to see how comfortable he is in the water, two years of swim lessons have paid off. He can swim the entire length of the pool doing a recognizable american crawl and he's even better at the back stoke.
I have been feeling Ruth move, little flutters. She should arrive in about 20 weeks or so, we're all getting very excited. I just felt her kick and it's 11:30pm, I hope she's not a night owl like her daddy!
No comments:
Post a Comment