Monday, July 8, 2013

Smart little guy!

Here's a conversation J.R. and I had on the way to school this morning:

J.R.: Mommy, I want to go to the Mini Grand Prix after school.
Me: We can't go there, it's WAY TOO hot outside.
J.R.: No mom, let's do the stuff inside.
Me: I may take you if mommy isn't tired when I pick you up after school.
J.R.: If you're lazy bones and want to lay around, that's okay mommy.
Me: Mommy gets tired really easy because my body is making baby Ruth.
J.R.: Well when you made me, your body didn't get tired.

Well we ended up making it to Mini Grand Prix after school and when I got home J.R had me exhausted mentally and physically.


This weekend we watched lots of  baseball games at home. We were watching the Rays and White Soxs play and J.R. named 4 players with their numbers and he was correct! J.R. told Tony that Dunn from the White Soxs was number 32 but Tony didn't agree he thought his number was 44. So J.R. turned it into a competition, if he was right Tony had to wrestle with him and if Tony was right J.R. had to not talk for 1 hour. Well J.R. was right! Needless to say I now believe J.R. if he tells me a players number.


Here is J.R. and his best buddy Elizar on the 3rd of July at school.

Here's a pregnancy picture at 20 weeks. I took this at grandpa's house.



Here is J.R., daddy and Bill having fun at Mary Lou's and Ralph's 4th of July party!


No comments:

Post a Comment