Monday, September 10, 2012

Hee Hee Hee Hee

On the way home from school today I saw J.R. picking his nose out of my rear view mirror. I asked him if he had  boogies. J.R. asked if I had any tissues. I told him no but we have LOTS of tissues at home. J.R. responded, "but mom, the boogies will be gone by the time we get home."

Tonight when Tony got home from classes J.R. was watching his favorite show, Sponge Bob! J.R. ran up to Tony and said, "Daddy, if you want to change the channel, that's okay.". What a sweet little boy!

Here's some cute pictures I took tonight as J.R. was falling asleep. J.R. and I have a new bedtime ritual lately. Now, after brushing his teeth I read him a book of his choice. Lately it's been Star Wars books. Tony's mom gave us 3 of his old Star Wars books from when he was little and J.R. LOVES them. After reading J.R. asks me to lay down in his bed and I jump right in, under the covers. He then moves over to the wall (one side of his bed is against the wall) and tells me I can cuddle close to him as he pats his pillow and says he will share his pillow and I can put my head right there where his hand is. J.R. then says I can fall asleep in his bed if I want. We cuddle and he holds my finger as he falls asleep. What a lucky life!

It only took 5 minutes for J.R. to fall asleep tonight!

My favorite thing, J.R. squeezing my finger as we cuddle.

No comments:

Post a Comment