I am so lucky to have such a sweet little boy, words can't express how much I love my little guy. I enjoy spending time with him, he is so much fun. I would have never thought a 4 year old could be so entertaining.
J.R. and I have a new routine at night, Tony gives J.R. his bath then I go up and read J.R. a book or two. The new "thing" J.R. and I do is talk about our day. Tonight J.R. started the conversation by asking me what I did at work today. After talking about my day, I asked J.R. about his day. I LOVE to hear him talk and listen to how he puts things together. I found out today that he got a time out at school for saying "booty butt"?? He said that Mauren was sitting on him and he got mad at her so he called her "booty butt". Mrs. Debbie, J.R.'s teach heard him and gave him a time out. I asked J.R., so are you going to say that word again, he responded NO MOM! Tonight after I gave him a kiss and started to walk out of his room J.R. said, "Mom come back, I still have things to say.... I want to talk more." This guys knows how to work his mommy!
Last night after J.R. fell asleep I went to go check on him. It's amazing how fast he's growing, I would have sworn that he grew since I had left him a few hours before. His legs are so long, I have to retire some of his pants, they are now officially highwaters! We have his yearly check-up in a few weeks it will be interesting to see what percentile he's in now.
We have lots of pictures since our last post. Here's some pictures from J.R.'s birthday party. We had so much fun, I think everyone had a lot of fun. We had a bar for the adults and carnival games, face painter and balloon artist for the kids.
Merry Christmas 2013! This was the best Christmas yet! J.R. really got into the holiday and understood so much more. He misses his elf, Sheriff and can't wait until he comes back next year.
 |
| J.R. just woke up Christmas morning. |
 |
| J.R. must have been a good boy if Santa left him all these stocking stuffers! |
 |
| Here's J.R. at his school Christmas production. He's with one of his best buddies, Elizar. They looked so cute in their hats and santa beards! |
 |
| J.R. got a leap pad for Christmas. He loves it and spent a few hours playing with it, nothing has ever caught his attention for that long! |
 |
| Here's J.R. a few hours later on Christmas, what a great babysitter! |
J.R. is loving playing on his baseball team. He's doing really well, we put him in "coach pitch" because t-ball would have been too boring for him. He's the youngest on his team, all the other little boys are 1 to 2 years older than him. He looks forward to practice on Thursday and his games on Saturdays.
 |
| A few Saturday's ago J.R. woke up, put his uniform on and came running out of his room ready to go to find out that his game was cancelled due to rain. Here's a picture of him looking out the window at the rain. He was so sad, it was heartbreaking! |
 |
| Check out that swing! |
 |
| Notice the clay stained white baseball pants. All mother's must wonder like I do, ,why do they make baseball pants white? It takes me a few days to get them white again! |
 |
| I had to add this picture. We haven't played hockey in awhile but a few weeks ago Tony took him. |
 |
| This is how we spent New Year's Eve 2013! |
 |
| We were at dinner with Sandi before she left to go home for Christmas. |
 |
| This just happened last week, J.R. came home and wrote his name! |
 |
| Tony and his mini-me! |
 |
| We had a playdate with two of J.R.'s best buddies, Gavril and Elizar. |
 |
| J.R. and I went to visit grandpa, HULK SMASH! Grandpa is in the background watching basketball. |
 |
| J.R. went skiing for the first time. He did so good! |
 |
| I've always loved J.R. sleeping pictures.. I couldn't resist. |
 |
| Here's J.R. passed out in our bed. |
 |
| During Christmas while grandpa was in town we went to a UNLV vs Northern Iowa basketball game. |
 |
| J.R. holding a talking bear that Nana and Papa sent him for v-day. |
 |
| Here's J.R. enjoying part of Auntie Lori's Valentine's Day gift, yum! |
No comments:
Post a Comment