J.R. is so adorable, he talks to the baby caressing my tummy asking so many questions about the baby. What color is it, how big is it, is it a boy or girl. We took a blood test at our OB and it will confirm that everything is okay chromosomally with the baby and also tell us the SEX! I think I'm 14 weeks now, heck I lose count. I already have pregnancy brain, I'm forgetting things like crazy and people's names... forget about it! By the way, they say the baby is the size of my fist right now. We had an ultrasound the other day and it was jumping around like crazy, it was hard to get a picture! Tony got concerned but the technician said it was normal and it's a good thing. The little thing kept pushing out it's legs straight out as far as possible, what long skinny little legs!
This pregnancy is SO different than when I was pregnant with J.R. It was so easy with J.R. and this one holy smokes, it's putting me through the ringer. I'm getting better and the sickness isn't so intense or as often. I have never upchucked (thank you grandma for that word) so much in my life. At one point I didn't know what to do with myself but now I'm beginning to feel like a normal human being, amen! My hips are already widening I can't fit into my pants anymore without the belly band. Wow, that thing saves the day.. day after day! I counted the weeks until the baby's arrival and it's 26 more weeks! It's going to go by so fast now that most of the sickness is over.
J.R. is going to be such a wonderful big brother. He is enamored by babies. He loves touching their feet and staring at them. It's going to be such a hoot when this little thing arrives! J.R. said he would teach the baby how to drink it's bottle and he'll change the pee pee diapers but I have to change the poopy diapers.
We're so excited, Nana and Papa Zaino are flying in today. J.R. has been counting down the days. We have a surprise for them when they arrive. I'll be able to post more updates once they arrive!
![]() |
| Here is baby Zaino #2! |
![]() |
| This is now J.R.'s dog exclusively. He informed me the other day! |
![]() |
| Playing games on mommy's ipad. |
![]() |
| My favorite pictures of J.R. are when he's sleeping. |




No comments:
Post a Comment