Tuesday, June 28, 2011

6 hour flu??

I got a call yesterday from J.R.'s school saying he was resting during nap time and he got sick all over his bed. It smelled like sour milk and didn't eat any lunch so they called me to pick up my little boy.

I walked into the school and J.R. was laying on a plastic mat next to a bucket. He didn't even get up when I walked in, he just laid there:(

We got home and he wanted to lay in his crib (cwib). He slept for about an hour and he got sick again but this time it was just clear liquid (thank goodness). After this he wanted to lay in "Daddy's bed" so we put towels all over the bed and let him lay in bed while Tony worked on his computer on the couch in our bedroom while J.R. watched Sponge Bob Square Pants. J.R. got bored there so he wanted to go downstairs. He got sick one more time downstairs, clear liquid again but after that he came alive.. literally... J.R. was dancing to the Wiggles, running and jumping and asking for chips and milk. He's been fine ever since.

So we only had 6 hours of sickness... thank goodness! What a trooper my little boy! He woke up this morning asking for pancakes and sausage. He's back to normally but we're keeping him home today. Yesterday I promised him he could stay home and he suckered me into it this morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment