Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Safety First!

Every time I buckle J.R. in his car seat I always say, "Safety first, Buckle up" hoping that when J.R. is old enough to drive a car that's the first thing he hears in his head and he will wear his seat belt!

Today when I brought him home from school I turned the corner into our gated community and pressed the remote for the community gate to open.  I typically unbuckle my seat belt at that point because our house is right there at the front of the gate. I didn't even realize I did this until J.R. said "Mama don't unbuckle your seat belt, be safe." once I turned the corner and my hands were on the seat belt ready to unbuckle.

I love this kid, he's so adorable in my eyes.

Here's a picture I took of J.R. Tuesday morning while eating breakfast before school. Now that it's summer every day is water day and he goes to school in his swimsuit. He has 3 pairs of sunglasses. He always complains when he's in the car and the sun is in his eyes asking me to take away the sun....

No comments:

Post a Comment