We had a fun filled weekend. Sandi came to spend the weekend. J.R. played hockey with his daddy Saturday and Saturday night we went to Thomas the Train! He LOVED Thomas the train, I was surprised! He was such a good boy. He was dancing in his seat and singing along, well trying!
Today, I tried for the second time (first time was when J.R. was 18 months old, he only lasted 15 minutes) to take J.R. to a movie. We saw Kung Fu Panda 2 and we stayed for the entire movie. J.R. was so adorable, pointing out how the animals were feeling during the movie, eg "He feel mad". Sandi was with us and she shared a big bag of popcorn with J.R.
J.R. did so well at the movie, we may try another one in a few weeks and we will go to the next kids play that comes to town, for sure!
Next weekend, we're off to Disney Land, J.R.'s first trip. We're going with Margie and her grandson Roland, who's three. J.R. doesn't understand what Disney Land is... but I'm sure he'll LOVE it!
No comments:
Post a Comment