I took J.R. to the park after I picked him up from daycare yesterday. We found this new park with really nice slide features. There were ALOT of kids there so many that for the first 20 minutes J.R. stood there and just watched the kids play. Some of the kids were older and in the distance I could hear bad language so I eventually got J.R. out of there.
As we are driving home a car cuts me off causing me to swerve and before I know it the word "dick wad" comes out of my mouth. Right away J.R. says, "Mama, why is he a dick?" I told J.R. that he almost hit us with his car and mama said a bad word that no one should ever say. J.R. said, "Oh, our car almost ran over his car.... dick". I had to stop myself from laughing so he couldn't see.
Pretty ironic that I take him away from a fabulous playground and I am the one who's responsible for J.R.'s first bad word. Bad mama!
BTW, another saying that J.R. has been saying for a month or so that I find cute, "I help me" which means I can do it myself or "you help me" which means can you help me? He's been saying thank you and please all the time, that is really nice to see!
No comments:
Post a Comment