J.R. and I got to spend the weekend alone. We had some great mommy and son time and J.R. has slept in Daddy's bed a few nights. I had lots of fun planned for him this weekend but he ended up getting sick a few times. Once was in our bed, but it was on daddy's side thank goodness! The only thing we did that I had planned was a party with his daycare buddies on Sunday. He had a blast, he jumped on the trampoline the entire 3 1/2 hours we were there. I know he's going to miss his daycare friends but he'll make new ones at his new school I'm sure.
We went to the toy store over the weekend. I had to buy some more Wiggles (J.R.'s FAVORITE) dvd's for the plane ride to Iowa. As we were walking out of the store J.R. spots this motorcycle on clearance and it's half price. J.R. hops on it right away and starts making the vroom vroom sounds. Needless to say he persuaded me. As we were pulling out of our driveway to head to the toy store J.R. said to me, "Can I ride in daddy's Porsche car, I beg please." That's a first, "I beg please" no clue where he picked that one up.
J.R. is still doing the wet willy thing but now he says he has something to tell you and he motions with his finger for you to bend down to listen, then he gets you.
We're getting ready for our big cross country trip on Thursday to Iowa. It will be short, we'll be back late Sunday just in time for J.R. to start his new school Monday.
 |
| J.R.'s first pinata. |
 |
| Happy Memorial Day! |
 |
| J.R. playing doctor and giving Uncle Scott a shot. |
 |
| J.R. sleeping in "daddy's bed". |
 |
| J.R. riding his new motorcycle. |
No comments:
Post a Comment