Just a few things to post tonight.
Here's just a few new sayings of the day from our Mister J.R. Zaino:
"Whatcha doing?" (I'm hearing this about every minute.)
"I love you lots." (This makes my heart sing.)
"Right Mama" (When he wants confirmation if he can do something he says this... I won't be hearing this much longer I'm sure!)
Last night J.R. was a tiger, not a very nice boy so when he asked Tony and I if he could lay down in daddy's bed (notice it's not mama's bed), Tony said, "No, you were a bad boy tonight." J.R. looked at me with astonishment and responded, "Daddy said no to me?" J.R. waited a few seconds then whispered to me, "You ask if I can lay down in daddy's bed". I told him he had to and J.R. said no you ask for me. I cracked up.. this kid already knows the definition of manipulation. We were bad parents last night, we gave in.... we let J.R. watch one Wiggles episode in our bed.
Tonight, the three of us were laying in "daddy's" bed before J.R.'s bedtime watching sports center. Tony thought he'd have some fun and he gave J.R. a wet willey.... well that was it... game on! For 20 minutes we all laughed and cracked up while J.R. tried to give us wet willey's. This was hysterical we all laughed so hard. I put J.R. in his crib tonight as I was walking out he was giving Elmo a wet willy.
I love this kid!
No comments:
Post a Comment