Tuesday, April 1, 2014

4 weeks until Baby Ruth!

We have 4 weeks until my due date, November 15th! Baby Ruth is moving like CRAZY. The other night she stuck her butt out on my right side and the right side of my tummy was sticking out about 1 inch more than my left then you could see her kicking. I told my OB the other day that she no longer punches me, it's more of a shifting feeling now. He responded that she's running out of room and can't punch anymore! J.R. is getting excited. He continually tires to take care of me, not wanting me to bend over, doing little things for me around the house, getting me water when I run out. He's going to be such a big brother. He also keeps telling me all the things he's going to do for her and teach her. He's going to change the pee pee diapers, hold her and feed her. He's going to teach her how to box, play baseball and hockey! Tony is taking everything in stride like he did with J.R. I on the other hand am 5 years older and this time around it's not as easy. I'm swollen and tired but the indigestion is KILLING me. This girl is going to have a beautiful mane if that wise tail is true. Here's some pictures of J.R. from the last few months.

No comments:

Post a Comment