Monday, March 14, 2011

Busy week but when isn't it?

Ah, my poor little boy was sick last week! He had a bad cough/cold. Then Thursday we were at CostCo at 4:30pm and he started grabbing his ear crying saying, "Mama owie". By the time I left it turned into sobbing and I ran out of the store. I ran home, grabbed Tony and headed to the doctor. J.R. cried for 2 1/2 hours until the doctor gave him two shots, one antibiotics and the other steroids. Ten minutes after the shot he stopped crying, thank goodness! I think Tony was going to have a nervous breakdown. By the time we got home he was passed out in the car! He woke up when I got him out of his car seat and I put him down on the couch. I turned to put down my bag by the time I put everything away he fell asleep sitting up! Pretty funny!


The following night J.R. decided he needed a pillow to sleep with... he grabbed a throw pillow from the couch and took it to his crib. He's a picture of him sleeping.



Sunday we went to the Cubs vs Dodgers baseball game. We had so much fun! Needless to say, J.R. had the attention of all the people around us. We laughed the entire day. This is a day I will always remember, this was one of the best family days we have had, I loved it!


No comments:

Post a Comment