Monday, March 21, 2011

Poor Little Ty

The blog I follow: http://tylouis.blogspot.com/ is so sad yet hopeful at the same time. I'm pulling for this little boy and pray for him whenever I get the chance. This little boy has made me appreciate J.R. more and more everyday.

I want to share an excerpt from this little boy's mother today.


When he suffers from headaches it is simply unbearable.  He tells me, "Mommy I have head pain" over and over and over and over and over again.  I give him medicine, I put cool rags on his head, I try changing his position but nothing helps.  It's a terrible feeling when your baby cries out to you for help and there's nothing you can do.  It makes me want to jump out of my skin.

I can't imagine how this must feel. Two weeks ago when my little boy had an ear ache I felt helpless and that was only for 2 1/2 hours. J.R. looked to me to make him feel better and fix it. When he breaks a toy he always brings it to me with full confidence I can fix anything. I still look at my grandfather through same eyes, thinking he can fix anything but I know the reality of the situation. J.R. will come to know over the coming years that mommy and daddy can't fix everything.

So far in my life being helpless when it comes to your child is the worse feeling I have experienced. This poor mother, I don't know how she does it. She is a hero. If  you get a chance say a little prayer for Ty, this amazing boy with amazing family surrounding him.

Good Morning!

No comments:

Post a Comment