Friday, March 18, 2011

Just a typical day that I'm grateful for....

Nothing special happened yesterday, just the typical day.

I've been having to wake J.R. up in the mornings to go to daycare because of the time change. I wake him up at 7:45am and he gets to daycare at 8:15am just in time for breakfast with his buddies. I had my typical workday, meeting with customers, fielding phone calls, etc. then picked J.R. up from daycare a little early. He had a doctor's appointment to follow up his ear infection. He has fluid in his ears but no infection so we have to go back a month from now to make sure he's okay. Here's a picture of J.R. at the doctor's office waiting room. Oh, yeah, it was St Patty's Day! When I dropped J.R. off at daycare I noticed everyone was wearing green, except for J.R. I felt like such a bad mommy, I quickly ran home and dropped off his green Lucky Charms shirt so he wouldn't be the only one not in green!


After the doctor's office we went home to pick up Tony and headed to Chuck E. Cheese. I had to bribe J.R. to be nice to the doctor and his reward would be Chuck E. Cheese. J.R. had the attention span of about 30 seconds per game once we were there. Here's a picture of J.R. playing one of the games. Notice how he's standing, he has the wide stance so he could hit the beaver's as hard as possible.


After Chuck E. Cheese we headed to Hooters, Tony's favorite place. As I was ordering chicken for J.R., he asked for fries. My question was, how did he know I was ordering for him? Once he got the fries he ate a TON! Tony and I both commented we have never seen him eat so much in one sitting. Here's a picture of J.R. and Tony at Hooters! This is a picture of my boys patiently waiting for their food.

We didn't get home until 8pm. J.R. stayed up until 9pm. He sat on the couch watching tv with his dad. It was a wonderful sight to see, my two guys sitting there together, enjoying each other's company.

This was just a typical, ordinary day, nothing special, nothing extrodinary. I felt so lucky to have a typical, nonextordinary day with my family. The time we spent together was so fulfilling, thank you my family.

No comments:

Post a Comment